The Doorslammers Race Entry Friday 19 - Sunday 21 May 2023 Santa Pod Raceway
Please note that these tickets are for race entries only and NOT general admission tickets. For general admission tickets: Click Here
The closing date for entries is strictly Friday 12th May 2023 at 5pm, any entries received after this point may not be accepted.
A helmet and a suitable fire suit are compulsory for all entries. Please see TheDoorslammers.co.uk for the full list of rules and regulations. Please note that your race class rules also apply and are enforceable by your race class organisers.
The event organisers reserve the right to exclude any entry from their class, or the event if they deem necessary. For example, in the case of a car or driver being deemed unsafe or in breach of their class rules. The organisers decision is final and no disputes will be entered in to..
Gates are open from 9am - 5:30pm on Thursday 18th May to those with RACER TICKETS ONLY. Gates re-open at 8am on Friday 19th May.
By entering to compete, you will receive the number of tickets allocated to your class and 2 vehicle passes for the pits. We are unable to issue additional vehicle passes so please do not ask. Open qualifying will take place across Saturday, with open testing on Friday.
Pro Doorslammer will receive 10 tickets each. 2 day Big Bracket entries will receive 6 tickets each (this includes any entry that enter the two Big Bracket days separately). All other classes will receive 4 tickets with their entry. All entries will receive 1 x 16a power supply but can upgrade to a 3 phase supply if required.
- Entries into the Pro Street and True Street classes will be subject to MOT and eligibility checks.
- Rotary entries are welcome in the 6 cylinder class but will not be permitted in the 4 cylinder class.
- Electric cars are permitted in any class where they meet the criteria. Road legal electric cars are permitted in the 4 cylinder class. Non-road legal electric cars are permitted in the 6 cylinder class.
- The event organisers reserve the right to exclude any entry from their class, or the event if they deem necessary. For example, in the case of a car or driver being deemed unsafe or in breach of their class rules. The organisers decision is final and no disputes will be entered in to.
- Please see TheDoorslammers.co.uk for full race info.